Catholic Relief Services, The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and Catholic Charities USA agree to provide you with access to and use of the web site hosted at https://75.crs.org and affiliated microsites (collectively, the “Site”) subject to the terms and conditions of use set forth herein (“Terms”). By accessing, using or submitting content of any nature and in any form (“Content”) to the Site, and in consideration for such access and use, you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether you only browse the Site or you are a registered user of the Site, and that these Terms constitute a legal agreement between you and CRS. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must refrain from accessing or using the Site. Catholic Relief Services, The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and Catholic Charities USA reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the services constitutes your agreement to these Terms as modified or amended from time to time. You may print a copy of these terms for your records.
Your Rights in the Content You Submit
Prohibited Content and Activity
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- involves or promotes the transmission of computer viruses spam, junk mail, chain letters or unsolicited mass mailing;
- you know is false or misleading and intended to defraud;
- promotes conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- discloses the personal identifying information of any person who has not authorized such disclosure, including, without limitation, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses of such person;
- furthers or promotes or provides instructional information regarding any illegal or criminal activity or enterprise;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from any person for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- attempts to impersonate another user of the Site;
- disrupts, interferes with, or unduly burdens the Site or any networks connected to the Site;
- and involves the use of the username or password belonging to another user of the Site.
- involves commercial activities and/or sales, including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- represents your personal opinions as endorsed by Catholic Relief Services, The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops or Catholic Charities USA or uses the name or any trademark of Catholic Relief Services, The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops or Catholic Charities USA to endorse or promote any product, opinion, cause or political candidate.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Upon receipt of a notification of claimed infringement that conforms to the foregoing requirements, CRS will investigate the claim and respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. It is CRS’s policy to, in appropriate circumstances, take reasonable steps within its power to terminate registered users who are repeat copyright infringers.