Microsoft recently announced that support for Windows 7 will be ending in January 2020, which means that now is the time to find an adequate replacement for your office or business. Support was initially ended in 2015, but Microsoft decided to extend it. This time, the company has stated that they won’t offer an extension again. When the support period ends, Microsoft will no longer give security updates or support for all computers running the operating system.
Why You Need to Move On
1. Without upgrading to another system or Windows 10, your entire network will be vulnerable due to the lack of security updates to Windows 7. Patch management is one of the most important parts of securing your computers and customer information. There are constantly new viruses and malware programs appearing, so the longer that you leave your computers running Windows 7, the more vulnerable you will be.
2. How long do you spend every day waiting for your computers and laptops running Windows 7 to boot up every day? Installing Windows 10 will accelerate things and get your employees started faster every day. Your operating system, in general, will also be faster, so you will be able to get more done in the same amount of time.
3. Windows 10 offers users access to plenty of unique applications to help you find new software. Windows 7 does not allow for easy searching, so Windows 10 will allow you to explore a wide range of other software beyond the default photo, video, music, maps and mail applications.
What Are Your Options?
Most businesses looking to move on from Windows 7 will have a few options through Computer Services Unlimited, Inc.:
1. Upgrading the PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10
2. Replacing the outdated computer with a new computer that has Windows 10 already installed
3. Exploring other operating systems and hardware that could be better suited to your business and needs
Trust the Right Partner for Your Windows 10 Upgrade
At Computer Services Unlimited, Inc., we work with hundreds of businesses to keep their systems in great condition and working properly. We know that you can’t afford to have downtime, so our managed IT services are designed to be comprehensive and preventative. You can trust that your computers, telecommunications systems and other mission-critical pieces of technology will always be in working order so that you can be as productive as possible. Don’t wait until there’s a problem to call us for your IT solution! Contact Computer Services Unlimited online or contact Kevin Spargo at (410) 484-7380 ext. 108 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org